Monday, June 30, 2008

Weekend Fun!

Well, the weekend was good. Lauren and I got to spend a ton of time together...never enough, but good enough until Friday rolls around. :) We stayed around the pool, played with Ellie, went shopping, got manicures and pedicures, went out to dinner, clubbin' on Saturday, and farewells on Sunday. It was a full weekend. I am missing her like crazy now though. :( Good thing we are taking a trip to Knoxville Friday to visit for the 4th of July! Pretty stoked about that!
Lauren, even though the night ended completely different than we planned or expected, I still had a great time hanging out with you! "That girl is so dangerous...dangerous...that girl is a bad girl!" Man, I'm still singing it! :) I thought I would post this second picture for you too. Gotta love those Waffle House calls. ;) Oh, and I figured out what those red marks on my hands/arms were from...digging in the bushes! Thanks! I thought you would appreciate that.

1 comment:

Lovely Lauren said...

Digging in the bushes!!! That's hilarious!! I had so much fun, too! I just wish I didn't have to go! But I can't wait to see you on the 4th!! I love you so much!