Thursday, June 12, 2008

Tim McGraw!

What an amazing performance! Great seats, great company....a GREAT night! Even better than I expected I think. Halfway To Hazard was amazing! I was really impressed. They border more on a country/rock band than anything; a really good band to throw in the mix! Jason Aldean was awesome! Check out the picture of him. A Georgia boy at heart and you can really tell when he's playing at home. He did a really good job. Definitely a crowd pleaser.

Then there was Tim! Aside from the fact that he is the ultimate eye candy, he was jammin' last night! Even during his new songs that nobody knew, he still rocked the crowd! I think the venue has a lot to do with it too. Lakewood (HiFi Buys Amphitheatre) is the best place for concerts! It is outside and it isn't a huge place, so every ticket is a good ticket. Not like ours last night though! We were in the front section; row T from the stage! It was awesome! We had some really fun people behind us too, which always makes the concert more fun.
A short post I know, but I'll try to add more pics of the show later.

No comments: