Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Tuesday's Gone...

Oh geez, where do I even begin?! I cannot believe the weekend already ended and I'm on Tuesday again. Where does the time go? Everything has been a bit crazy, as usual, but the good thing is that the next weekend is just around the corner...again. :) I did have a good weekend. Sushi Friday night and a relaxing Saturday and Sunday. Stress-free to say the least. It was nice for a change. I had the opportunity to work on my scrapbook both nights (yes, I'm a wild woman...scrapbooking on Saturday night) and I even finished my James Patterson book! I'm even more excited about starting the next one. What else? I got some great workouts in over the weekend too. Mostly swimming and a nice run. I actually lost 5lbs! That's even more exciting. Weighing in at 140 now! Supa excited about that too!


Ellie and I got to spend the weekend together. She is so freakin precious! I started fiddling with her hair on Saturday and actually got it up into pigtails. Oh my goodness! Are those pics not the cutest pictures ever?! She is such a mess. I'm so very thankful that I have her in my life.

So anyway, Lauren is coming home this week!!! I am so excited! She is coming home tomorrow and staying until Sunday! This will be the longest visit since I went to Knoxville for Christmas. Sure, we get our weekend visits, but this is a whole vacation! I know she is excited too. She always loves coming to see Ellie. Even more now that she has precious pigtails.

Well, I guess that's it for now. I know, I know, no post for three days and that's all you got? I'm such a disappointment. ;)

No comments: