Thursday, June 5, 2008

More FB Pics

June already! I cannot believe half of 2008 has already passed. It is going to be Christmas again before we know it! I do have some fun stuff planned for the next few weeks. Josh and I are going to the Tim McGraw concert next Wednesday...supa excited about that! Then, a friend of mine is getting married June 14th and we all know how fun weddings are! The 4th of July is just around the corner which is exciting. Plus, I just got tickets for the Corey Smith concert July 19th...that's going to be a BLAST!! Then Lauren (my oldest sister) has her birthday on July 30th! So, that is the fun stuff we have planned; the rest of my time will consist mostly of classwork and real work. I guess all of that work makes the playtime more fun! I often times find myself wishing I had more time to play with Ellie though. Delayed gratification, remember? That is what I keep telling myself. I do take time for her, but I think every parent wishes they could have a little more time with their kids...at least while they are little, cute, and mute. ;)

So, Josh took some adorable pictures of Ellie on our Folly Beach vacation and I thought I would share them! These are too cute!

Lauren, the green outfit is for you and Judson...I thought you would appreciate that.















These pictures were taken during breakfast on Saturday morning. This was shortly after she spit up all of the orange juice she guzzled down. If you look closely at her shirt you can still see what's left. One of the many pleasures of having a toddler...lots of messy clothes!


Look at those eyes! Makes me melt. Don't ask me how I got such a beautiful little girl. What can I say? God loves me! :)


Can you say bored?! I have to say this series of photographs that Josh took are by far my favorite. I am hoping to get these framed together at some point (whenever I have some free time). I just love them! Thanks Josh!


Hmmm...how do I explain this one? Well, if you blow air out of your mouth with your lips closed; making the sound of a big truck...that is what she is doing. Her noise doesn't sound much like a truck, but I am hoping that gave you some sort of an idea. I am actually making the sound right now as I type in an attempt to better explain it. Not so great with those descriptive details yet. Sorry.

Well, that is it for now. I have more to post, but no time! Maybe this afternoon!

1 comment:

Lovely Lauren said...

I love the green outfit!!! And her baby blue eyes!