Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Random Cuteness

Yes, I am still adding fun stuff from our trip to the beach! There are too many cute things to just leave out. So where should I start? Ellie, where else? This first picture was taken Sunday afternoon. She was so precious! I know I have said that a thousand times, but there just isn't any other way to describe it. The first day we were there, there was a little boy playing beside us. He was about the same age as Ellie and he was digging head-first in the sand. She kept looking at him with amazement that he was covered in sand from head to toe. He was definitely a beach baby!

It's me! Josh took this on our EARLY Saturday morning walk. This was about the time we saw all the dolphins. I will be posting about them soon....I even have video! :) So yeah, this is me and a whole bunch of water.


This is my Ellie again, ready for breakfast! She left that hat on about...ummm...two seconds before deciding she did not want to wear it. Gotta love that outfit...sportin' the potbelly. She is so cute, I could just eat her up!



Have you ever seen a kiss so sweet? There are few things greater in this world than a daughter's love. I am really not much of the affectionate type, but when it comes to Ellie I just cannot help myself. She brings it out in everyone I think. They see her and just want to give her love. What a wonderful gift she is!

No comments: