Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Summer Fun!

We had a wonderful weekend! Lauren came home to visit (to visit Ellie mostly I think) and we had so much fun! Although, we always have fun together. We spent all day Saturday out by the pool playing games and swimming. This picture was taken during a brief pause from the volleyball game. Aren't we cute?! Josh and I kicked some serious butt! :) So, in the picture: you know Josh and I, and I showed you pictures of Lauren, but I have not talked about the Jud-man yet. Judson has been a boyfriend to Lauren for three years now. He just recently proposed over the Christmas holiday, so we have fun planning ahead of us! Judson is a great guy and even though he makes fun of my obsession with green, I still love him! :)

Ellie was swimming all by herself this weekend! She still had her floaties on, but she was kicking around like she knew exactly what she was doing. It was too precious!

Then my favorite! I wish every weekend could be spent lounging around the pool with close friends and family. I guess the older you get the harder it is to actually relax on the weekends. There always seems to be something that needs to be done. Not this weekend though, we had a great time together!

Josh took some really cute videos of Ellie swimming, so I thought I would share one. It was so bright over the weekend that the reflections are crazy, but it is still an adorable video! Check it out!


1 comment:

Lovely Lauren said...

You didn't mention Judson's pot belly. I can't believe you forgot about it! He hasn't. Since he got back, he's been drinking Non-sweet tea and talking about getting on the treadmill. We'll see if that happens or not!! But he is great...even though he bothers you about your green obsession!!

I had a great time this weekend as well! I'm coming home in June so we'll have to do much much more lounging by the pool! I love you Evelyn! And miss you LOTS!!!