Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Concert Time

Yep, we are going to see Tim McGraw tonight! I am just full of excitement! Josh and I purchased these tickets back in December...talk about anticipation. It has been about eight years since the last Tim concert I attended. Too long! I am sure the concert is going to be great!

Accompanying Tim tonight will be Jason Aldean and Halfway To Hazard. I am not that familiar with Halfway to Hazard, but Jason Aldean has done nothing but impress me! There is no doubt in my mind it will be an amazing concert. I will be sure to let you know how it went! Can't wait...only 14 hours to go!

3 comments:

Josh Carpenter said...

Look at you with all of the links! I am impressed. I am excited about tonight as well. We are gonna have fun!

Evelyn said...

Yeah, I get a little overzealous with the linkage sometimes. You know you love it though! :)

Lovely Lauren said...

so.....how was the concert??? I can't believe it's been 8 years since you saw him last!! He's still sexy as ever, huh??