Thursday, June 26, 2008

Pure Excitement!

So, I was trying to play catch-up on my celeb gossip yesterday and I read that they are working on the Transformers sequel! Set to release sometime in June 2009. I am beyond excited right now! It's sad, I know, but that is seriously my favorite movie. I'm talking watched-it-like-1000-times favorite movie. I can't wait to see more of Bumblebee!

Moving right along....

So Lauren is home! :) We spent the afternoon yesterday lounging by the pool, gossiping, playing with Ellie....you know, the usual. Then we got our cute little Davis selves ready and headed out for sushi with Mom, Leslie and Creo. We had so much fun; just chillin' with the fam. Lauren and I are headed out Saturday night and I am supa excited about it! So as usual, I'm wishing today was FRIDAY! That's ok though, having that extra day gives me more time to spend with the sista! :)

Anything new and exciting? No, sorry. My life has been pretty simple these last few days. No complaints from me though, it's nice not having to stress about school right now. Breaks are always fun! :) Well, that's it for now I guess. I really need to get back on that picture taking business....I'm gettin' behind on my job here!

No comments: