Tuesday, July 1, 2008

July 1st

Look how cute! This picture is from the weekend out by the pool. Yep, we're getting ready for the big holiday weekend. I think I mentioned it before, but we are all going up to visit Lauren in Knoxville this weekend. I could definitely go for some time away. Tennessee isn't as far as I would like to go, but it will do for now. Lauren has lots of fun stuff planned for the weekend...I see great photo ops in my near future! :)

After our chaotic weekend, I find myself more mellow than usual. Maybe it's the delayed recovering process. Recovering from a weekend full of excitement and trying to redirect that energy to another work week. It's just hard to find that much excitement in a work week. I do have the weekend to look forward to and it is a short week! Yay! Then it's back to school for me....blah! That's ok though, I'm thankful I had some time off. I can't believe it is July 1st already! Maybe this quarter will fly by like the rest have.

So here is another cute pic! It would have been much better had Ellie turned to smile too. That's ok though, it really captures her refusal to listen to what I say. I am sure I have years and years of that to look forward to.
I never post all of my cute pictures on here, but I do have tons of pictures on Myspace if you want to check it out...it's always easier to post pics on there.
I better get going, work awaits!

No comments: