Thursday, July 31, 2008

Adios July!

This is for those of us who can't seem to find time for a social life during the week. Who said Myspace and Facebook weren't cool? I have to admit there are downfalls though. It makes it pretty difficult to come up with an excuse as to why you haven't kept in touch with certain people...not that I would ever do that (awkward cough).

So anywho, it's Thursday again and the last day of July! Am I the only one who feels like this year has taken off and left me squandering in the dust? Seriously, I feel like catching up would require Christmas shopping and plans for the New Year celebrations (which probably isn't a bad idea to start thinking about). Like all things, there is a good side to it. Fall is just around the corner! My favorite time of year and it will be here before we know it! The small town festivals, the amazing weather, the changing of the leaves...it's all so, ahhhhhh, beautiful! I crack myself up sometimes.

Plans for the weekend? Funny you should ask. I was thinking about a trip to Knoxville to visit with the sista for her birthday! Wow! See, too much time on the computer results in random conversations with yourself; posted for everyone to read. Then we call it blogging. ha Sure, sure, hurry and think of something to call it so we all don't look like a bunch of crazies. Too many thoughts to not write them down...yep, I qualify that as a little crazy. The distinguishing factor: are they thoughts or voices? Hmmm. Blog, that's the best they could do? I would have gone with online asylum. I think that has a nice ring to it.

Have I mentioned that I love to laugh?! There are few things better than a good laugh. At someone or with someone, whatever. Just kidding, I keep my laughing with other people to a minimum. ;) Seriously though, I find humor in some of the weirdest things, but it's great! And I am not talking about a small giggle or smirk kind of laugh, I'm talking about a bust out I-almost-wet-my-pants laugh. It always seems to be at the most random times too. The middle of a meeting, church, driving down the road. Yep, I'm that girl. Really off topic, but just thought I would throw that out there.

Speaking of funny, this is too much!


I better get to work. Only one more day until the weekend!! Yay!

1 comment:

Josh Carpenter said...

The year has flown by because you had so much fun during the first half of it! Just figured that I would remind you. ;)