Thursday, July 3, 2008

Ellie's First Haircut!

Yep, we gave her the first one yesterday! There have been several trims over the past year, but this was her first full haircut. She did so good too! She just sat there and let us snip away at her ringlets.


No worries, all the cut did was add to the curls! How precious is she?! :) I took a little video too. She has two new words that she is using all the time now; I thought I would share how adorable it is with you!




I probably won't think the "no" is quite as cute in a year or two, but it sure is now. :)

So, today is my FRIDAY!! Waaahhhhoooo! I just can't think of many things more exciting than that at the moment. I just have to make it through work and home to pack!

1 comment:

Lovely Lauren said...

Ellie is so so adorable!! I love her so much! I can't wait to squeeze her tomorrow!! And I can't wait to see her new haircut!