Monday, July 21, 2008

Wild Weekend!

What an amazing weekend! Lauren came home to visit Friday and it was on from there! Friday night Leslie, Creo and I met Lauren and Judson at the tattoo place just one town over. Yep, I got myself some ink! I went by the place about a week ago and had an artist (JP) put the picture I had in mind on paper; he did a great job. So, I waited for both sisters to be in town and we headed for the tat! I have two short clips that Lauren took I thought I would share...






Aren't those fun?! So anyway, I got the tattoo and I love it! Then, on Saturday we had a concert to get ready for! Not just any concert...Corey Smith! He's my favorite! We got everything together and headed down to Chastain Park for the show. Our plans changed a bit as far as company goes; it ended up being Leslie, Creo, Lauren, Judson and myself, but I wouldn't have rathered it any other way! We had SO much fun!

I better get to work...I'll write more soon!

No comments: