Wednesday, July 30, 2008

BIRTHDAY GIRL!!

29 years! Just thought I would take the time to wish one of the best sisters in the world a "HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!" I must admit I am a little bummed that I cannot be in Knoxville, TN to celebrate this wonderful event tonight. Maybe this weekend!

If you haven't had the opportunity to meet my sister, I'm afraid you are missing out. I can't think of any description I could post on here that would even begin to capture her personality. She sees what she wants and gets it. She wants a good time and makes one. She's always smiling, always laughing, and always a bit mischievous. She's successful, driven, determined, caring...a Davis for sure! :) Her personality is the kind you crave when you're deprived of it and cherish when you're graced with it. She's a wonderful sister and best friend. I'm so proud to be her sister and I can't wait to celebrate 29 more years with her!

Here's more about Lauren if you want to get to know her!

2 comments:

Lovely Lauren said...

I didn't get a chance to read the blog yesterday because I was in an iPhone coma. The only thing I could think about was 'birthday' and 'iPhone'!! And to think, I had to work, too! And hard! On only like 5 hours of sleep! I did 5 live shots (2 for other stations WKYT, KBTX) and 2 packages on one of the church shooting survivors yesterday.

But today....Today I opened your blog with a new fresh perspective after awakening from the coma! And I was very moved and touched! Your blog about me was so great! I'm so glad you feel that way about me and I'm glad we have a great sibling relationship. It's a friendship, but even better because you have spent your lives together thus far and you know your sister will always be there no matter what!!

I love the part in your blog when you say, "her personality is the kind you crave when you're deprived of it and you cherish when you're graced with it!" I know exactly what you mean, because I feel the same way about you! When I'm away from you I miss you so, but when I'm there with you I have the best time ever!! And I hope and pray God blesses us with another 29 years. If He doesn't we have enough memories for 4 lifetimes!!

Thanks for being a great sister and friend! I love you!

Lovely Lauren said...

By the way, I'm not arrogant! I'm just better than you! :)