Sunday, May 25, 2008

Movie Night

Last night was movie night for Josh and I. What can I say, we're wild! That is what happens when your life revolves around your child...you get a free night and you don't know what to do with it. If in doubt, dinner and a movie! We were torn when it came to making a decision on which movie to see. Like kids in a candy store, "This one? No, this one! Oh, maybe that one!" We finally narrowed our choice to two... The Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian or Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull. Two very nice choices I might add. Our final decision came down to the showtimes, which is probably a good thing since neither Josh nor I could really make the decision.
So what did we see?

Yep, the new Indiana Jones! It was really good too, but then again I have always been a Dr. Jones fan. Harrison Ford just amazes me. Where can I get some of that anti-aging cream? Seriously, I don't believe he has added one wrinkle since the other three movies. He was just as great in this one as the others!

Another plus to the movie, Shai LaBeouf. Let me just say that one of my FAVORITE movies is Transformers. Shai (yes we are on a first name basis) did such a great job in it! How nice, a 24 year old female that watches Transformers over and over again. I can't help it, I am a sucker for the comic book/action hero movies.

I cannot say that the Indiana Jones movie was as good as Transformers, but it was worth seeing. An enthusiastic two thumbs up!

1 comment:

Lovely Lauren said...

Ironman is better than both of those movies!!!! I heart Robert Downey, Jr. :)