Monday, May 19, 2008

Little Ellie

This is my Ellie! Isn't she a doll?! This picture was taken when we were visiting Jay Bridge one late afternoon in March. It is so funny to see Ellie's reaction to things. Just being so new to the world and finding every little thing interesting. She doesn't take those simple, beautiful things for granted. She's just like a little sponge...soaking everything up. Watching her makes me wish I could just stop and smell the flowers every now and then.



ZOOM, ZOOM, ZOOM...

This is her new car. She is such a little hot rod, flintstoning it around the driveway. Have I mentioned she loves, loves, loves being outside?! Her Papa D keeps her during the day when I am at work, so they spend the majority of the afternoon playing in the dirt. Just one of the many luxuries of being a child.







This is so cute. Ellie has a thing right now with pushing the buggy when we go shopping. I think I was expecting that from her a little later, at least when she could reach the handlebar. This method works well too I guess. It's precious!

1 comment:

Lovely Lauren said...

She is a sponge soaking up everything! And a ray of sunshine spreading her light over everyone who meets her.

And I love the way you said "flintstoning around in her car". That's so descriptive!

I'm thankful for the time she gets to spend with Papa D. Playing in the dirt and picking up sticks. She'll always cherish those memories!!