Monday, August 11, 2008

Walker and Dalton

I had such a wonderful weekend! I got to spend Friday with Felicia for her last night here, which was fun as usual. Then, Saturday morning Mom, Dad and Felicia left for the long ride to Kentucky.:( That's where they were meeting Jack rather than having to drive all the way to Indiana. I'm sad Felicia isn't here anymore, but it makes me excited about the next time we get to spend some time together!

So, it was just Ellie and I at the house. It's always a breath of fresh air to be home alone. Not that I don't LOVE having family around, but sometimes it's nice to not have any plans...just to enjoy the weekend. That's just what we did too! Jessica, Corey (her husband), Dalton and Walker came over to swim with us Saturday afternoon. We had such a good time. We got some sun, played in the pool, ate lunch and just relaxed together. Let me just say those little boys are so precious! I have some pics to share too...


This is Walker...he is such a ham! :) He has the best personality. He's four and so much fun! My arms are still sore today from picking him up out of the water all day. We had such a blast!

This is little Dalton! He's two and SO freakin' precious! He would just laugh and laugh when he was in the water. Ellie got such a kick out of having them there too. Definitely something we'll have to do again soon!

Ellie went to stay with her dad Saturday night, so I had the night and house to myself the rest of the weekend. I think I got more done in one day than I've managed to get done all year. It was so nice! I have to admit by Sunday evening I missing my Ellie and ready for her to get back home. Yes, I enjoyed having the day for myself, but I missed my little munchkin'.

No comments: