Monday, August 4, 2008

Party Time!

I have been meaning to post about the birthday party Ellie went to for three weeks now, but I kept forgetting. It was a party for two precious little boys, Walker and Dalton Young. Their mother, Jessica, has become a really close friend of mine. She and I both work at the hospital, so we get to brag to one another about our little ones all the time. :)

Jessica had their birthday party at a water park in Gainesville and it was so much fun! That's the place in the picture above. It was cloudy, but we were lucky it didn't rain for their big day. Man, those kids had a blast. Walker, who was turning four, didn't slow down once. He was running around the whole time enjoying himself. It was too cute! I wish I had some pics of him. I do have some sweet shots of Ellie though (of course :))...

She is such a mess, I could just eat her up!

She was pretty timid at first. I think all the adults, kids and water fountains caught her by surprise. It didn't take her long to warm up though. Here's a little video of her playing...so cute!


No comments: