Tuesday, August 5, 2008

The Dark Knight

Can you say BAD?!! Holy crap, that movie was awesome!. My niece and I went yesterday afternoon to see what all of the fuss was about and we came out of the movie lovin' every minute. I wouldn't say it is a replacement for my current favorite, Transformers, but I would definitely say it breaks even. I waited until about a week ago before seeing Batman Begins and I thought it kicked some serious movie-going butt! I was actually wondering how they were going to make the sequel just as good, but they did!! Two enthusiastic thumbs up! :)

1 comment:

Beth said...

I totally agree! This movie was awesome. I've never been into the Batman movies, but this one was way worth seeing.
Thanks for the comment on my blog. I like reading your blogs too. I like getting to see what other people think about. It's usually pretty interesting.